Wonder getting REPO'ed to Vancouver!: May 20th, 2013 Official Thread!

Wow - this is such an amazing forum - so glad I went searching. We are so excited to go on our first cruise with you all!

Can anyone tell me how we participate in the fish extender?

And should we not pack pirate gear, now with the Pixar Pals?

Wow - this is such an amazing forum - so glad I went searching. We are so excited to go on our first cruise with you all!

Welcome!

The Fish Extender exchange has been closed for some time now.

Correct, no Pirate gear needed since it's now a Pixar Pals meet and greet in the atrium.

AZCarrie - Idk if you can receive private messages yet or not. If you can, i have sent one. If not, message me back on here or find me on facebook - jamiee crimmins wade

I can't believe the cruise has come and gone... back to reality :(

My kiddos really loved it (though our youngest had no interest in meeting any of the characters.)

The highlights of the trip for my oldest was going in the hot tub (even though it was soooo cold outside in my opinion), all of the evening shows, signing Karaoke, and getting to see Canada.

My personal highlights were the Golden Mickeys (and seeing my little one on screen before it!), dinner at Palo, the character breakfast and our amazing server Anthony. He did such an amazing job making our kids feel at home!

That was a wonderful cruise. In addition to all the magic on the ship, we had three added highlights outside the portholes: seeing the pod of whales before Mixology, the double rainbow during dinner, and the mysterious submarine at the pier.

It was wonderful!!!!

We saw a whale from our verandah on Tuesday morning, it was amazing.

San Francisco was beautiful as usual.
Saw the Muir woods this time, what beautiful sites.

Victoria was such a nice town.
Butchart Gardens was one of the most glorious sites I have ever seen.

We spent Tuesday in Seattle in spite of the rain a fun time.

Already planning for 2014, so far we think we will be doing the final Alaska cruise on Sept.1 then the 4 day repo to San Diego. This will give us another day in Victoria.

So sad to be back to reality.

My name is Zoe and I'm 17. I sang at karaoke every night of the cruise! pretty much didn't do any activities other than that. I'm trying to find other people I met while doing karaoke or anywhere else on the cruise so if you remember me or your kids remember me (I'm blonde if that helps) let me know! I definitely met a lot of nice people whose names I never got!

The cruise was really fantastic. I loved the food and our waiters were so wonderful and nice. I feel bad that I only remember one of their names, Ahmet (hopefully that's the correct spelling!) The whole crew on the Wonder was always so friendly and helpful. It really was such a magical cruise, if only it was longer!

I am on the opposite repo cruise in September. I am traveling with 2 toddelers and am trying to avoid bringing carseats. Did anybody use a shuttle service in California that provided car seats or used a vehicle that didn't require them?

My name is Zoe and I'm 17. I sang at karaoke every night of the cruise! pretty much didn't do any activities other than that. I'm trying to find other people I met while doing karaoke or anywhere else on the cruise so if you remember me or your kids remember me (I'm blonde if that helps) let me know! I definitely met a lot of nice people whose names I never got!

The cruise was really fantastic. I loved the food and our waiters were so wonderful and nice. I feel bad that I only remember one of their names, Ahmet (hopefully that's the correct spelling!) The whole crew on the Wonder was always so friendly and helpful. It really was such a magical cruise, if only it was longer!

Hi Zoe! Did you have long blonde straight hair? And you sung "Part of Your World" one night?

I am on the opposite repo cruise in September. I am traveling with 2 toddelers and am trying to avoid bringing carseats. Did anybody use a shuttle service in California that provided car seats or used a vehicle that didn't require them?

We had a problem getting a taxi in San Francisco because we didn't have a seat for our three year old. Only had that problem once in California. In Seattle though every single taxi we got in gave us a problem. The shuttle we hired to take us to the airport provided one though.

Hi, Check out Post 621 of this thread (direct link below). Susiesark (Susan) is a good friend of ours and we hired her friend to drive us from LAX to the port. He was great. I don't know if Susan has 2 seats, but she may be able to come up with another. Anyway, you may want to PM her. Have fun!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48239415&postcount=621

Just wanted to thank everyone for the nice FE gifts and let you know we enjoyed meeting and cruising with you! We had a blast!

Zoe, we did hear you sing, and very nicely at that! You may remember my twins and their friends making their way through a few songs as well.

Everyone take care and we'll look out for you on future cruises! Leaving for the Med and the Magic in less than 2 weeks, and I've got at least 5 "Wonder Pounds" to lose before we go...yikes!

and it was great to meet up with everyone!
Thanks for the awesome FE gifts and hope to meet up with you all again sometime in the future!!
Elaline

To everyone who took the time to organize fun get-togethers, THANKS!

To all the FE friends, THANKS!

To all the CMs who showed us kindness and attention, THANKS!

I am grateful for the opportunity to meet you all and have such a great experience with you.

I know it's been a month since the cruise but I am posting again to ask if anyone here knows any way to find someone from the cruise? I haven't seen them on any message boards and Disney said that the only info I had on them (a table number, dinner time, first name, and family description) didn't match their records and that tables were probably changed before the cruise. I'm trying to find someone I met. I never ended up asking for a facebook or email or something and I really want to find them but all I have is their first name. :/

DCL wouldn't give out that info since it's against their policy to give out personal info to anyone. The only way to find someone is to ask on the message boards for who you are looking for.
Post the info here and if the person you are looking for is here they may or may not respond to you, but it's worth a shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter