Wonder January 4 2016 Galveston to Puerto Rico

Quick question - as we pack... Is there formal night(s)? (Other than Palo?)

I thought I read there wasn't a formal night. But, then Grant said someone told him there is.

Kim

Is that set for the first day -- the 4th? I must've missed that post. :-)

Also, were we going to go in together and do an open bar event? I thought I recalled that being discussed, but hadn't seen a for sure on it. If folks are interested, Grant & I would love to participate.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kim

We would be up for it!

Quick question - as we pack... Is there formal night(s)? (Other than Palo?)

I thought I read there wasn't a formal night. But, then Grant said someone told him there is.

Kim
No formal night as SonicGuy said. In the Caribbean, they do "dress-up night" which is borderline semi-formal, jackets & some ties. I wasn't aware on our Western Caribbean Disney cruise in 2014 & my husband & son wore tuxedos. We were woefully out of place. This time we packed jackets & ties.

If anyone is still checking this thread , please note that princesslisa71 and party have moved to stateroom 5004. I'll be sure to put a note on our fe trader's staterooms.

I hope everyone had a great time on the cruise!

We certainly did, despite the rough seas at the beginning of the week. Fortunately, the weather was beautiful after that front passed through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter