Wonder Oct. 17-21, 2004

sjreed

Mouseketeer
Anybody else going to be aboard? This is our very first cruise. Will be traveling with my husband, daughter (13 years), and son (11 years). Also some friends with a 15 year old daughter, 12 year old son, and our 8 year old nephew.

Hi!

We, too, will be on our very first DCL cruise. Our travel party consists of DH, DD (age 10) and myself. We have friends traveling with their DDs (ages 10 and 5) as well. Can't wait!

Originally posted by sjreed
Anybody else going to be aboard? This is our very first cruise. Will be traveling with my husband, daughter (13 years), and son (11 years). Also some friends with a 15 year old daughter, 12 year old son, and our 8 year old nephew.

Are you getting nervous or excited??? I am so excited I can't even concentrate on anything else!!! What am I going to be like when it's just a week away?? Have you started packing yet? I want to but I am afraid my DH will lock me up if I do!!:earsgirl:

and I did not start packing yet... We received our docs and looks like its not that much forms to fill out.
We will be in Stateroom 7000. How about you guys?
Are we going to have a DIS meet onboard?

I haven't started packing the first thing yet. We have been gathering things and keeping them stored in a box in the closet. My DH is a planning freak and has checklists for his checklists. He is stressed because I am not stressing enough. Go figure! We snagged a SPH room...5520...thanks to this board. We are so excited!

Do you get the feeling that we are going to be the only ones on board this trip???!!! There aren't very many posts for this trip!!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter