WONDERful Cruise- February 2, 2017

Skywatcher0210

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I was going to be on the February 9 cruise but a conflict with work made us move our cruise up a week. Anyone else on the February 2nd cruise on the Wonder? It is our first cruise and I cannot wait!

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited for February! This will be our 7th DCL cruise and I can not wait! The cruises are by far the best vacations ever! Hope you all have a magical vacation!

Hi! This will be our first Disney cruise! My daughter will be turning 4 the day we leave :). I'm so excited! We've been to Disney multiple times but decided it's time for a cruise instead. It's just her and I, so if anyone has tips or suggestions, let me know!

Hi! This will be our first Disney cruise! My daughter will be turning 4 the day we leave :). I'm so excited! We've been to Disney multiple times but decided it's time for a cruise instead. It's just her and I, so if anyone has tips or suggestions, let me know!
How exciting! Just wanted to let you know that if she wants to meet Elsa, Anna, and the other princess they require tickets. You can get tickets at the shore excursion desk on the ship. They are the only meet and greets that require tickets. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

How exciting! Just wanted to let you know that if she wants to meet Elsa, Anna, and the other princess they require tickets. You can get tickets at the shore excursion desk on the ship. They are the only meet and greets that require tickets. Hope you have a wonderful cruise!
Thanks! I did sign up for a time to meet them and the other princesses. Is there anything else besides getting the tickets? And fish extenders...what's the deal because those look like fun!

Thanks! I did sign up for a time to meet them and the other princesses. Is there anything else besides getting the tickets? And fish extenders...what's the deal because those look like fun!

Fish Extenders are when you get a group together and you make each other gifts and deliver them during the cruise.

Hey all! We have a FB group for this sailing so join us over there! Only 42 days until we sail away!!

Hi fellow cruisers. DH and I will be joining this sailing. We are fanatics since our first 3 day Wonder in 2009. Just did the WB transatlantic from Barcelona to NY. Need to get back to Castaway Cay! I looked on FB but couldn't find the group. Can anyone direct me by PM? I'm obviously not searching with the right terms... See you real soon!
Liz and John

Hey all! We have a FB group for this sailing so join us over there! Only 42 days until we sail away!!
Hi there! I'm new here. We are going to our first ever trip to Disney World. We are doing the land and sea package! I tried to find the Facebook page but can't find it. Could you point me in the right direction?

Greetings!
My boys and I are joining the Feb 2nd! This will be our 5th cruise but our 1st on the wonder! Is anyone interested in doing the fish extender game? We have done it every cruise and my boys love it. :)

Hi there - You all have the pleasure of being the first I believe to be on a three-night Bahamian sailing with day at sea since renovation. I would love it if anyone could either PM me the navigators or send to a particular blogger who posts these for every cruise. He even gives acknowledgement to the provider. I'm on an April sailing so it is helpful and appreciated.

Hi fellow cruisers. DH and I will be joining this sailing. We are fanatics since our first 3 day Wonder in 2009. Just did the WB transatlantic from Barcelona to NY. Need to get back to Castaway Cay! I looked on FB but couldn't find the group. Can anyone direct me by PM? I'm obviously not searching with the right terms... See you real soon!
Liz and John
I was told the FB group has probably gone secret - can somebody please send me a link to the group. Also, what night is the Pirate Deck Party? My granddaughter's 18th birthday will be on the 3rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter