wonderful Poly stay

torismom

DIS Veteran
We just returned from the poly. we were in room 1004 in tahiti. I loved the poly. The overall feel of the resort is awesome. I loved the look of the rooms. I must have that shower curtain. LOL Anyone know where I can get it from? I loved the fact that there are humidity contols in the rooms here. It took all dampnees out of the room. That was nice. The ac was cold and worked great. Mousekeeping did a nice job. This location was very close to ttc. we would exit the monorail here and walk back to our room. The pool is great. I loved the zero depth entry.

We were not given our leis upon check-in but I got some the next
day. I was very happy with our stay here.

Torismom so happy to hear your stay was magical. :)

I am loving all of these glowing Poly reports lately!

Makes me totally anticipate my upcoming trip!

Judy

Welcome back. It sounds like you had a nice spot. Close to the main entrance and a secluded patio. Did you get much noise from the path?

Glad you had a good time.

Aloha

Steve

Welcome home! I also love to read about stays at the Poly, makes me so excited for our upcomming trip! Thanks for posting and I am so glad you enjoyed your trip!

Thanks everyone for the replies. for all of you with upcoming trips, enjoy them.

Steve, We did not have any issues with noise. I only noticed the flashing lights on the golf carts. we were very happy with this location. A lagoon view room from this bldg looked great as well. It had a beautiful view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter