Wonderful Wednesday Riddle

so you are admitting that you don't always know what's going on????
Hey look! A shiny rock! Try not to get hurt.

mar.jpg

So you're having problems understanding things too? Another regular, and I'm not naming names, just PMs me to explain what's going on, but if smiling and nodding works for you...

What?!? how does one get on the list to recieve a daily riddle-to-English translation? Or is that the real riddle ... figuring out what in the quah is going on here?

Last edited by alabamaalan : Today at 09:39 AM. Reason: It looks like TwinkiMama found the real me

I would say that it takes one to know one but you might not appreciate that... since I am currently unemployed and barefoot and pregnant.;)

I don't know why but today I have a craving for sweets. First the cookies and now my happy pills - Jelly Belly's :teeth:

Decided I better stop eating my happy pills before I'm bouncing off the walls. Don't want to drive the lawyers nuts :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter