Wonderful World of Animation

When does this show happen? Is it going to be every night from here on? It's not on the WDW schedule anywhere.

I watched the video on Youtube, and I guess it was okay. I know it’s personal preference, but I was bummed not to see a lot of the more underrated movies featured...especially the ones with amazing music they could have used, like Oliver and Company and The Goofy Movie. Also kind of bummed to not see any Silly Symphony representation. Or maybe there was some thrown in there but I didn’t notice...there was a lot going on. Maybe it will grow on me.

I watched the video, and was a little disappointed in the lack of storyline, but the kids think it looks awesome.
To me it does have a storyline: Everything needed to make a good movie: First segment (Fantasia) adventure, Second Segment (Coco) family ,Third segment (Incredibles) action, Fourth segment (Sleeping Beauty) love, Fifth segment (Moana) Villains, Sixth segment (Ralph) Friends and Finale.
Also a reminder that this is meant as a pre show to SWaGS, sort of like Once Upon a Time at MK (even though that was usually runs after HEA)

Hi,

According to the schedule times of shows in HS, now it is neccessary to choose between Fantasmic or Wonderful World of Animation + Star Wars a Galactic Spectacular isn't it?

It seems than it not possible to watch both shows the same night, correct?

In relation to watch WWA, what are the best spots?

Thank you!!

Hi,

According to the schedule times of shows in HS, now it is neccessary to choose between Fantasmic or Wonderful World of Animation + Star Wars a Galactic Spectacular isn't it?

It seems than it not possible to watch both shows the same night, correct?

In relation to watch WWA, what are the best spots?

Thank you!!
Correct you pretty much have to choose between the two.

Beat spots would be pretty much anywhere in the hub area. As long as you can see the Chinese theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter