• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Wonder'ing to Alaska 9-night Cruise 7/24/17

Okay my daughter wants IN to the FE. We're in 7122.
I sent you the information for FE group on the 23rd of May. You can check your inbox for more info. Right now, I just put in you and your daughter as participating but if you want to add more info (favorite characters/colors/allergies/etc) use that to let me know.

Edit: I'll also send everyone participating a final update at the end of the month so that everyone can make sure they have time to get/make what they want to bring for the FE before the cruise.

Last edited:
I'm so excited for this cruise!
We're participating in the FEs on FB, so I won't be on the one here, but I'm making enough buttons for EVERYONE that wants one...FE or not...you just have to find me. :)

We are interested in the suspension bridge and going to see the glaciers. Is anyone else doing (or already done) these excursions?

Hi All,

Just wondering if there is still time to join an FE group?

Been so busy with work haven't been able to visit the boards much.

Thanks, Bob & Dale

Hello everyone!

I'm still waiting to be approved for the facebook page - so here are a couple questions...
1) Which port are you most excited to visit?
2) I have 2 DD's 16 and 13 - does anyone else have kids around those ages?
3) I love Bingo - anyone else?
4) How are your arriving at the post - we are coming in early and need to find a shuttle or car service.
5) Favorite disney character - mine are Minnie and Ariel.
6) Am I too late for the fish extender - this is my 3rd cruise and I just didn't know about it earlier.

Once you get accepted to the Facebook group find info on the private teen group. I have a DS15 and he is chatting with a bunch of teens from the cruise. I am most excited for our glacier dog sled excursion in Skagway and hope it doesn't get cancelled for weather!

I sent you the information for FE group on the 23rd of May. You can check your inbox for more info. Right now, I just put in you and your daughter as participating but if you want to add more info (favorite characters/colors/allergies/etc) use that to let me know.

Edit: I'll also send everyone participating a final update at the end of the month so that everyone can make sure they have time to get/make what they want to bring for the FE before the cruise.

Anisum...the link I have just has my group. Are there others? I'm assuming there are. Can you please send me the entire list? There will be little presents for everyone.

Hi All,

Just wondering if there is still time to join an FE group?

Been so busy with work haven't been able to visit the boards much.

Thanks, Bob & Dale

We would also like to join a FE group if possible? 2 adults and 2 children. I just requested to join the fb group too.

Hey sorry guys, I was away.

Anisum...the link I have just has my group. Are there others? I'm assuming there are. Can you please send me the entire list? There will be little presents for everyone.
There is only one group through DisBoards that I'm aware of and it should have 3 staterooms as I am typing this. I will send @wrabitdad an invite now.

@Gabe1982 and @Nancy Gilbreath will have to get up to 10 posts on DISBoards before I can send you the information since I can't send messages until you reach that number of posts. So that everyone has time to get/make gifts I would ideally like to close soon. Perhaps July 10th to give everyone two weeks. If people need it closed sooner I am open to that.

Tim/Kimkinyona, I added a reply (for FE) but normally I don't check the spreadsheet (so plz post here so I get a notification). Rachel liked GotG2 but doesn't watch a ton if movies. It was her first Marvel film.

All right, for the Fish Extender group. Some people who have shown interest @wrabitdad, @Gabe1982, and @Nancy Gilbreath haven't responded. In fairness to those who have responded and put down their stateroom number I would like to partially close the group. Meaning, if you provide the information to sign up I will add you to the list in a separate column and be sure to pixie dust you and others already on the list may do the same. You may return the favor but that way no one is obligated to run out and grab something if you don't sign up until the day before.

Hopefully that works for everyone (if not PM me and we can try to work something out). Apologies this isn't the most organized method but I was hoping to be able to include everyone.

Can't wait for the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter