Wondering which hotel to book in Oct…

blschuster

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
We are taking a Disney cruise at the end of October and are coming to Orlando a few days early to do something the kids haven’t done. First my wife thought Sea World since non of us have been there, but I thought immediately of getting my kids to Universal and the Wizzarding World!

With the big cruise and it’s hefty price, I am going back and forth on which hotel to book for 2-3 nights and do a 1-2 day ticket to the parks. Of course we could do the Hilton Double Tree for around $100 per night and still be able to walk to Universal, but

Book soon if you want to stay onsite end of October
Halloween Horror Nights event fills up the hotels

Well ...not all the hotels will be fully booked but hotel prices can be higher when there is a more demand for rooms

Book soon if you want to stay onsite end of October
Halloween Horror Nights event fills up the hotels

Well ...not all the hotels will be fully booked but hotel prices can be higher when there is a more demand for rooms
True, I was thinking about that as well. Obviously I want to make a decision as soon as possible anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter