Wonderland Tea Party

hawaiilife

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Wonderland Tea Party for their daughter? My daughter will be 4.5 years old when we visit WDW again, and now that she is over 3 we can do so many more fun things (last year we went right before her third birthday to avoid ticket charges but we missed out on BBB and other fun experiences because of that). I have booked BBB for our MK day and then dinner at 1900 Park Fare afterwards. We have 4 day passes and have 2 "off" days during our trip. On one of the off days I was looking for things to do and found the wonderland tea party. Has anyone done this and did their child enjoy it? I have 3 children DS8, DD4, and DS6months, so they are all very different ages. My daughter is very into princesses while my son would not enjoy an experience like that. Any advice or experiences are very appreciated!

328089-5a611b3c8c5da08bad49603268221412.jpg

We took 2 of our daughters to the Wonderland Tea Party a fews years back...and can't wait to take our 4 year old in December! My daughters that attended were 4 and 6 at the time -- they had snacks and "apple tea" (juice), did a craft, and Mad Hatter and Alice came to visit -- parents were not allowed to go in, we wandered the resort with our youngest. We did take them into Magic Kingdom to meet Alice and Mad Hatter that morning before the party, just hoping that would make them more comfortable later on without us. There was a Disney photographer on hand and they loaded all the pics to our account (some *great* shots). They liked it so much, when birthday party time came the next summer they decided on sharing a party with a Wonderland Tea Party theme!

Last edited:
We just did this on our last trip and my DD loved it. She was 4.5 at the time. It's cute, they get apple juice tea, decorate a cupcake, decorated a mug and got an ornament with Alice and the Mad Hatter's autograph. I checked out the decorations and went to Gasparilla for lunch. This year we're doing the Princess Tea with Aurora. We've also done the Pirates and Pals cruise in the past and she loved that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter