WONDERous adventures on the Panama Canal - 4/23/17

It gets better after the first chapter, but you have to like history. Guess my minor in college will come in handy for reading the book!

Hi Everyone,
I'm Carolyn and a solo cruiser, although I might persuade a friend to join me, but no one interested so far! I've done the WBPC on DCL before and loved it so much I can't wait to go again. Just love the longer cruises.

Hi Everyone,
I'm Carolyn and a solo cruiser, although I might persuade a friend to join me, but no one interested so far! I've done the WBPC on DCL before and loved it so much I can't wait to go again. Just love the longer cruises.

Hi Carolyn, good to have you aboard. We did the WBPC in 2015 and loved it. It is such a great itinerary.

It was 2015 that I did the WBPC too. An amazing cruise. I was booked on this years, but had to cancel as my daughter and her husband announced that the arrival of their long awaited first baby would coincide with the cruise, so it was a no brainer that I had to cancel! I'm from the UK by the way. I booked for the 2017 on opening day, cruising with my son and his wife, but my son has changed his job and cannot get the time off, but hey I'm coming solo regardless!

It was 2015 that I did the WBPC too. An amazing cruise. I was booked on this years, but had to cancel as my daughter and her husband announced that the arrival of their long awaited first baby would coincide with the cruise, so it was a no brainer that I had to cancel! I'm from the UK by the way. I booked for the 2017 on opening day, cruising with my son and his wife, but my son has changed his job and cannot get the time off, but hey I'm coming solo regardless!

I'm from the UK too. Were you in the cruise group back in 2015? There were so many of us, I never got round to meeting everybody. I feel like I would have remembered a fellow UK cruiser though.

No for some reason I didn't join the group in 2015. Have no idea why though. We had two staterooms that year. One for my son and his wife, and one for my daughter in law's mum and me. I absolutely loved this cruise and after doing two 14 nighter's the WBTA the year before and the WBPC in 2015 it's hard to go back to a shorter cruise now.
After having to cancel this year's WBPC cruise we swapped to the 7 night Eastern Caribbean in January, which I absolutely adored because the ports of call were great, but 7 nights was too short!
This cruise will seem strange with me being solo, but I'm determined not to cancel.

Hi Everyone,

Welcome aboard!!! This is our first 14 day cruise, but we've been on numerous DCL ones. :)

Thank You. I'm so looking forward to it. A bit apprehensive about possibly being solo, but I know once I'm onboard I'll love it.

Carolyn, we are such a big group that I don't think you'll ever have a hard time finding company if you want it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter