WONDERous adventures on the Panama Canal - 4/23/17

Hi all. I have searched and searched for the FB page title or link and, even with above post, cannot find anything. I see the response above...don't know what it means but went to Post 1 and still am missing it . Please help! Thanks!

just found out Steven recently transferred to the Wonder.

hope he is still there when we sail.
have not seen him in almost 4 years but, he was always one of our favorites.
looks like he was promoted to an officer recently.
Always thought he would make an excellent Assistant CD or CD.

Hi all. I have searched and searched for the FB page title or link and, even with above post, cannot find anything. I see the response above...don't know what it means but went to Post 1 and still am missing it . Please help! Thanks!

Oh my that is my post and I don't know what it means ..:scared: clearly I read the question wrong sorry

pM wilmabride for instructions , pretty sure the group was changed to secret as the sail date is so close now and the join requests were becoming to be merely TA and bothersome folks who aren't sailing, but trying to be approved into the group

FISH EXTENDER INFO:

Groups will be limited to 10 cabins each, if you want to participate in more than one group please let me know in your email! If there is enough interest we can make groups that are adult only, etc! @thedonduck is our organizer! :thanks:

Please send me an email at dclwbpc2017@gmail.com with the following information

Stateroom Number
Name of Adults
Name of Kids (please include ages)
Concerns (allergies, etc)
Celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)
If you would like multiple groups
Favorite Character

I just found this.. I think I found the right FB group.. This will be our first cruise... We have a 10 yo boy and an 8 yo girl... BEYOND excited. My hubby's job makes it hard to actually plan - so I wasn't allowing the excitement to actually happen until we got closer! <3

Congratulations and welcome aboard ! Wow, you are brave to start with 14 days.I have a feeling your family will have a wonderful time.
I just found this.. I think I found the right FB group.. This will be our first cruise... We have a 10 yo boy and an 8 yo girl... BEYOND excited. My hubby's job makes it hard to actually plan - so I wasn't allowing the excitement to actually happen until we got closer! <3

S
just found out Steven recently transferred to the Wonder.

hope he is still there when we sail.
have not seen him in almost 4 years but, he was always one of our favorites.
looks like he was promoted to an officer recently.
Always thought he would make an excellent Assistant CD or CD.
Steven just pm'd us. He won't be joining us for Panama.:(

Congratulations and welcome aboard ! Wow, you are brave to start with 14 days.I have a feeling your family will have a wonderful time.
My hubby isn't new to sailing, though cruise ships aren't his usual mode of travel. And we live and travel in our RV.... so we are used to small spaces. I think we will do just fine!

I don't think i found the right group. OH well..

OOOkay... all caught up.. and replying to random posts without quoting everyone:

We are only getting off in Cozumel - chocolate factory tour and mayan ruins trip, and Puerto Vallarta - Cooking class (gotta make my kids learn SOMETHING!).

We are staying at a Disney hotel the night before, and all of that noise.

San Diego is ALWAYS expensive - DL is amazing, I prefer the CA adventure park side (we LOVE carsland). If this cruise goes well, we are talking about another one next year! BUT I'm now really worried we won't get space for any of the fun stuff for the kids (character dining, etc.) even though i doubt there will be many kids on board.

I can't get the onboard fun stuff to load at all right now. Hopefully we don't miss out on too much! I need to get to 10 messages so I can PM about the silly ACTUAL FB group. I found a smaller one. We won't be doing the FE, but might be interested in some of the other stuff. At least ME. My hubby is a little antisocial. I'm only moderately worried about our dining partners! ha!

OOOH, and I will confirm that it could be chilly the last day. San Diego (we live there currently) in May is called "May Gray" because the fog stays and hangs out...

.... only a few more posts until i can actually DO something ....

I don't know who Steven is..but i'm sorry that he won't be, if you like him that is!

@lattecrazy , definitely plan on the meet and greet at Crown and Fin. I"ll see if I can update post #1 with what availability is left on the sign-up events. There will be LOTS of us about the ship !

I know the Tsum Tsum exchange is still open or at least it is until Saturday or Sunday, if you are interested. I don't think the person in charge of that is on the DIS though:confused3 The FE, Palo brunches, tea and organized mixologies are closed to my knowledge. There is a kids meet up planned sometime but since I am not traveling with children I don't remember more than that, sorry!

I know the Tsum Tsum exchange is still open or at least it is until Saturday or Sunday, if you are interested. I don't think the person in charge of that is on the DIS though:confused3 The FE, Palo brunches, tea and organized mixologies are closed to my knowledge. There is a kids meet up planned sometime but since I am not traveling with children I don't remember more than that, sorry!

I'm not too worried. My hubby isn't super social, and will like to just be us most of the time. And the FE we will do next time around. ;)

And we don't have enough tsums for an exchange. :D

I updated Post #1 and underlined and bolded the events that are open for anyone to join in. I know that my DH and I plan on signing up for a whiskey tasting and a choc/liquor tasting once onboard. We like to do trivia and may try out bingo this time around. I'm sure with two weeks on the ship we will bump into each other! Hopefully you can stop at the Meet and Greet on embarkation day to meet everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter