Woo Hoo - going back to TDR

AndyR

DIS Veteran
Just booked 5nts in the Miracosta, Venice side for the 1st week in July.

Congratulations!!! Have you been many times before?

We'll be going for the first time this June, but we're staying offsite at the Sheraton.

Woo hoo! I just booked TDL Hotel for last week of June. (my 5th trip, but taking my niece for her first time overseas)

We arrive on the Sunday, 28th. Leave on July 3rd. We're bringing my DSIL & DBIL - their first time in Japan.

We arrive on the Sunday, 28th. Leave on July 3rd. We're bringing my DSIL & DBIL - their first time in Japan.

Would you believe we also are planning to arrive on Sunday the 28th? LOL! I'm taking my niece for her high school graduation. After TDR, we're going around Japan for a couple weeks, and coming back to TDL for our last night to see the new MSEP floats (they debut on July 9 according to the official site)

We'll be on the last bus (Limousine) from Narita to TDL on the Sunday.

I haven't booked my flights yet- I need to make 100% sure that the niece doesn't have her school year extended that far due to snow days. (which would be a royal pain since I do have hotels booked- but those can at least be changed without penalty) But I'm hoping to get in earlier in the day, if possible.

Are you traveling anywhere else in Japan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter