Woo Hoo! I received my POSTCARDS!!

skuttle

DIS Veteran
Thanks so much, ZPT1022!! The postcards are great and thanks for the nice note. :)

Here are the postcards I received today:

fd78c4e4.jpg.orig.jpg

Skuttle, if you take the .orig.jpg off the end of your URL it should work. Here, I'll try:

fd78c4e4.jpg

Nice, Skuttle! :sunny:

Way to go guys.......Congrats to those of you who have received their postcards so far..................:bounce: :Pinkbounc

For the rest of you...............yours won't be far away......:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I haven't had a problem seeing my picture...wonder why some of you are having problems. :confused:

You're very welcome, disneyjunkie! ;) Glad you liked them! :cool: Thanks for the PM. :)

Some of you are so fast!

I have found 2 and have 2 more to go and a few more later. (Heehee...) It's been a little harder to find some I like than I thought it would be. I should have mine out tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

All of mine are in the mail tonight. :teeth:

A BIG thank you to Faith from Miami. I don't know your DIS name or I would put that. She sent me a beautiful postcard of Miami and also a sunset postcard from her trip to Savannah. Thanks so much!

Nice postcards!

Skuttle, your message says, "Sorry...you are trying to access an image outside of ImageStation.com". :confused:

I got some postcards in the mail yesterday also.

Thank you so much Meriweather they are lovely.....I espcially love the Poppies!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

Hopefully by now you have all had a Pm or e-mail from me with an exchange.

Should I have missed anyone in the US please let me know, but before you do.......please check your PM"S.

For those of you who requested an international exchange you should also have that info by now too.

What I would now like you all to do is let me know how many exchanges you have sent out & how many you have received & whether they be from the US exchange or International exchange.:)

I can then draw up another International exchange for you or US if you prefer.:p :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I sent my postcards to my US exchangee. I would love more exchanges!! It's fun, and relatively cheap.... ;)
I am happy to exchange internationally or otherwise. (just gotta know the postage amount for an international post card).
Thanks so much Nutsy. fun fun fun

Originally posted by Nutsy
I got some postcards in the mail yesterday also.

Thank you so much Meriweather they are lovely.....I espcially love the Poppies!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

Glad they arrived :D

Originally posted by cuterlt
(just gotta know the postage amount for an international post card).
Mine were each 80 cents, they were the over-sized postcards. I believe a regular-sized postcard was 60 cents.

International being mailed tomorrow (and my YC exchange, too)!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter