Woo Hoo!!

RAPstar

Proud Redhead
Wanted to come here and share my good news with y'all too!! I had an audition over the weekend for a local production of the musical Hairspray, and I found out yesterday I got the part of Wilbur, the main character's dad!! It's the biggest role I've ever had in a musical (before that it was Eddie in The Rocky Horror Show). I'm so excited!! It runs Nov. 17-Dec. 10 if anyone here in the Dallas area would like to come see it!

Congratulations!!!!

I hope you have a blast!!!!!

Its so weird playing someone's dad when they are only like 3 years younger than you. And your wife is close to 10 years older than you......and a man, lol. I really do not want to do a lot of stage make up, but I know I will. Oh well. Our cast is amazeballs, seriously!! Can't wait for everything to come together!!

Here I am as Wilbur Turnblad! lol

82d598fe.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! So on top of an awesome run in Hairspray (we close this weekend), we just found out that due to my BF's job......WE'RE MOVING TO ORLANDO!!!!! :scared1: Now, we just need to find a place to live, and I need to find a job. Any suggestions from the locals? s

Congrats DOUBLE time for both getting the part, AND for moving to Orlando! Get a job at Disney, so that we can ALL take a road trip and come visit you! :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter