• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woody Doll Recall

Laura24

Sleep tight Mickey
I am not sure if this has been covered somewhere in previous threads, but I came across this article in our paper.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission in conjunction with WD Parks and Resorts has issued a voluntary recall on about 40,000 Woody dolls. It states that the Woody doll's clothing has buttons that can detach, posing a choking hazard for young children. One report of a child removing the button has been received. No injuries have occured. Woody stands about 13-inches-tall, sold between Jan. 2000 and Jan. 2003 for about $12.00 This recall does not include dolls sold at Disney Land resort, Disney Store, Disney catalog or DisneyStore.com or other retail outlets. They were sold at WDW resorts, Vero Beach resort, and the Disney shops located at Orlando Airport and Pointe Orlando. Talking Woody is not included. This Woody is soft bodied, with plastic head. Contact for info # is 866-228-3664 9am-5pm ET Mon-Fri. Or visit the website @http://www.waltdisneyworld.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter