WooHoo!! First Year Down!! An Anniversary PTR--12/8 update--POOP

Single digit dance...woohoo!!! 9 days.

No longer worried about our flight, especially since husband has been planning a trip to Hawaii next October for my 40th. I'm scared poopless about that one! I've never flown over water before. I'd be the poor schmuck that'd survive the plane crash only to be eaten alive by a shark.

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!

Oh, and forgot to mention... I'm ordering a cake to surprise my hubby for our anniversary dinner at CG. I had a vision of what I wanted the cake to look like, and had been emailing Brian from the Contemporary back and forth, however, since MK has changed their hours and is closing at 1am, I'm ordering a much much smaller cake so we won't have to carry it around the park with us.

Cake ordered.

Per hubby's request, changed Garden Grill to Teppan Edo

Just cancelled BOG breakfast on 12/13. Didn't want to be up that early and packed on our last day there. Plus, haven't read very good reviews....wan't a hard decision.

I know it's a week off, but have been looked at extended forecast....I know, it changes hourly, but so far it's looking pretty good! Not a very high chance of rain (which really doesn't bother us), but even better, temps in high 70's low 80's, and lows in the 60's. I'll take that!!

Considering it's only 30 here today is totally take 70s!

Not as cold here, I think it's in the 50's or 60's, but I'm from the south. I freeze at 60 degrees! Currently sitting right under my little space heater in my office.

Two more sleeps....although, I doubt I do much sleeping Tuesday night....

Got the tree up, finally, last night. Still trying to decorate. I noticed last night that most of our ornaments are either Disney, Star Wars, or Star Trek. We're such nerds....

Winnie wants me to make a stocking with her boyfriend's name on it so thought I should get that done before we leave.

Geoff is taking my Annie Bean to the kennel tomorrow morning so he'll be the bad guy instead of me. She loves it there, though. She goes to doggie daycare everyday and has friends there, she just doesn't like to stay overnight. I don't think I've put a picture of her on here. She's my 7 year old weimaraner, and the dog in my avatar. I always feel guilty about leaving her. Here's the picture of her we took on my good camera that we submitted to Jones Soda to be on their labels. Hopefully, she'll be on one soon...
1448.JPG

We also have 3 cats....well, stepcats. Geoff inherited them when his dad passed away. Their names are Mama, Big One, and Chunky. The kids, and my dad are taking care of them while we are gone. 1475.JPG 1510.JPG

1 day left. I have yet to pack a single thing. Nothing. I don't even have my luggage out yet. I did pack up Annie Bean's blanket, babies, food, treats, and meds for Geoff to leave with the daycare/kennel staff this morning. I forgot to pack her Dumbo pillow pet that she sleeps with, but hoping he remembers to put in bag after they wake up this morning (I leave for work before they're awake). Nah, my dog ain't spoiled.....

At work until 3. Hoping it's an easy day....so far so good.

I've gotta stop by the dreaded Walmart after work to pick up the kids a few more gift cards to restaurants for when we're gone. Even though they are 17 & 18, neither one is driving yet so my mom and dad are tag-teaming coming up to "babysit" which is fine. Less for me to worry about.

Geoff bought me plenty of little wines in mini bottles last night so I can drink a few before the early flight tomorrow morning. Liquid courage. Will probably pack the rest tonight so I can have it throughout the trip. I looooove me some wine.

Think I'm gonna eat very light today. Since I'm so nervous about the flight(s), I've noticed my tummy has been kinda nervous too, and frankly, at this point, I'm tired of pooping! Sorry, TMI for trip report, but holy cow!!! How do I even have anything left in my stomach????

Anyways, by this time tomorrow, it'll be our anniversary, and we'll be almost to Orlando!!!!

Oh, oops...forgot to change the title saying I've updated report...POOP

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter