WooHoo! I just got a phone call

tstobb

DIS Veteran
from a company that is relocating their offices here with a job offer!
I interviewed with them about a month ago & heard nothing back untill today - turns out they eliminated the position I was interviewing for but liked me enough to offer me a different job! Now I'm off to SanDiego for training next week.
Whew, we were starting to look at what we were going to have to sell to keep up with the health insurance payments!

That's great!:bounce:
Being self-employed, I can totally relate to the health insurance dilemma!:( Our kids always ask why we don't have a "house on the hill" like all of their friends - I show them our insurance bills!

That is wonderful news!!! Congratulations and I wish you all the best with your new job!!

Congratulations and Best Wishes!!!:)

Congratulations!!
It's great to see someone actually GETTING a job instead of being laid off.........:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hey my SIL just moved to SW Florida and she got a job with a company that is relocating to there and she is in San Diego now training!!

Hope it goes well for the both of you.

GREAT news!!! Enjoy your new job! :sunny:

Originally posted by BigDave
Hey my SIL just moved to SW Florida and she got a job with a company that is relocating to there and she is in San Diego now training!!

Hope it goes well for the both of you.
Gotta laugh - I leave for San Diego next Wednesday to start training! What's her job with the company?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter