**Woohoo !! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!**

I go mad at xmas but this year me and matt are just asking for dollars from our families and we wont buy anything for eachoter we would rather save up spends hehe :)

yeh for santa mandy for starting this thread

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

as if you couldnt already tell i luvvvvvvvvv christmas

i have started to buy pressies , and its only approx 4 months to the tree goes up , yippeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG :scared1: This thread is crazy!

I go mad at xmas but this year me and matt are just asking for dollars from our families and we wont buy anything for eachoter we would rather save up spends hehe :)

:thumbsup2 We did this Xmas 2007 - we flew to Orlando on the 3rd Jan 08, and it was great - plus we bought loads in the Jan sales over there :woohoo:

Adams are doing a buy one get one free at the moment on all items( excluding sale items )
might be worth a look for some clothes for xmas !

lol have done no shopping (in disney for crimbo this year) but just wanted to say it made me smile when i saw the thread...lol crimbo bimbos back.x

Can't think of it yet i have Jacks birthday coming up and it's a nightmare thinking what to get him for that let alone christmas:scared1:

8.gif
It's 5 Months till Christmas !!!
8.gif

2.gif

Woo Hoooo!!!!! I can't believe how quickly that past month went! :faint:

I was thinking the other day about what to do this christmas....don't know whether to bite the bullet & invite my family round for dinner? Only thing stopping me is we don't like turkey so I have never cooked it before. :eek:

Anyone else made plans yet? :lmao:

:santa::santa::santa:

Merry Christmas in July

Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

qvc christmas is on all day , woo hooooo

so ive just reliased

so not happyyyy

ah well the tree is up , music is playing and the party starts at 7pm lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter