woohoo...thats right!! im under 20 baby!!

:cool1: yay for you!!! I leave 2 weeks from today!!! :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

:cool1: Only 19 days until free dining at POR.:banana: I haven't been able to anything around here:laundy: except make a trip to Target for trip items. All the sunblock, batteries for cameras and misting fans, and over door thingy and mesh laundry bag! Husband looked in the bag and said :confused3 :what are we gonna do with these? If he only knew of the gazillion things floating around my head from all of the posts here on the dis!!!:surfweb: :disrocks:

:yay: YAHOO! 2 weeks for us - My wife and I are taking our daughter. She'll be 11.5 months. We want to get her started on Disney ASAP. Taking the Grandmom's with us too so we have babysitters. This trip will require an evening or 2 or 3 at Pleasure Island. It's going to be sad to see it go. We're staying at SSR this time so we can visit PI often! I hope the parks aren't overly crowded. I wasn't able to get dinner reservations at California Grille, and Teppan Edo (Japan) in Epcot. :sad2:
So we'll see if the last weeks in August are a good time to visit.
Have fun all!

JimmyD

:cool1: That's great! We've got to wait a little while longer but September is coming fast!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter