Woohooo, we hit the double digit countdown!!

Nadjalu

DIS Veteran
Oh yeah oh yeah, we hit the double digit countdown! Time is flying by. :woohoo:

I had to share as I was telling my friend all excited and she was "please don't wish my Christmas time away"....lol
Nope not trying to but I can't wait, so I knew you folks could understand the excitment we feel in hitting this milestone.

DH and I are thrilled to be going back. We were blessed to go twice last year (our first time ever) and are just as blessed as to get to go back already.

We don't plan everything, just what parks the first couple days and our adrs and the rest is play it by ear!! As a control/freak planner I welcome the chance to "hang loose" on vacation. I know I know....Disney is a place to plan for, but if you have your essentials covered...meals and park hopper you can (or at least me) let go a bit.

We talk at night about what we want to do this time around and really get into it. It is so awesome to have a husband that gets into it with me. He loves it as much as I do.

Well just thought I would share with people who know what I mean. :dance3:

Thanks for listening!!! May your vacations be everything you want them to be!!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter