• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woolly highs and lows

Woolly

Devon is Heaven
Will add more later but here are a few: -

Highs

Weather for the week was dry and later in the week very hot and sunny.
The train from Ashford and check in of the bags was hassle free and very quick.
The check in and passport checks coming back were brilliant. We got to the station 1 hour before departure and there were no queues this time. They have changed the system and we got on the train about 10 minutes after arriving at the station.
Dreams - fantastic
All eateries were very good. We did Cafe Mickey twice, Cape Cod, Inventions, Auberge, Restaurant of the stars (Ratatouille), Annette's, Toad Hall. No bad meals.
CM's brilliant - no complaints about all we met in the parks and Hotel, and we were there for 7 days.
NPB was slightly better than I expected. We had a good sized family room on the Admirals floor on floor 7, very close to the lift. It's a bit worn out but couldn't fault much about the location and services (and our 4 previous stays have been at the DLH). We would go here again.
Panoramagique -do it if you get the chance. Brilliant.

Lows

Parks are busiest I have ever seen them. Busy, busy, busy.
Fantillusion is looking tired and worn out. Time to replace with something new.

We had a great time overall. Will think of more later. Kids played up a bit on the first 2 days but they were tired, over-excited, etc. They calmed down later. Kids can be the best and worst thing about a stay at DLP. Thankfully our calmed down and stopped winding each other up after the first 2 days.

Lucky you with the weather...we were there from 8th-14th and had mostly rain, rain... and more rain :sad: I think having decent weather always makes for a better holiday.

Welcome back :wave2: good to see so many highs! :thumbsup2

I'm glad you weren't disappointed with the NPB - I remember you were a little concerned about staying there and it's good that you say you'd stay there again. ::yes::

I'd forgotten about Fantillusion being on this summer until you mentioned it! I'm so looking forward to Dreams that I forgot it was there! :lmao:

Great set of highs. Good to hear that your meals were good too as it feels less a rip off when the food is good!

Would love a stay at NPB again. We really loved the hotels theme and its great when you're located near the elevator :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter