• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woooo hoooo! I'm going to DL!!!

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
My cousin and I have AP's and renewed in November. I have been itching to take a weekend trip, but she is unable until the summer. Sooooooooooo, my littest niece (7) has been asking to go (we took her last march) and I decided to take her in March for two days, just some Auntie/Niece time! I can't wait!

Only thing is it will be a bit of a different trip for me. She is 7 and very tall and can go on everything, but she doesn't like big rides, plus gets small bouts of motion sickness, so no roller coasters for me :( BUT I think it will be fun to just do all the kiddie stuff and let her decide where and what to do!!! I am really looking forward to it! And we are doing a Sunday and Monday, before the spring break madness, so should be perfect timing!!!

Just had to share!!!

When we first had our kids DH and I commented on how different our days at Disney were. But there is nothing like spending the time with young ones at Disney. You will have a great time!

:yay: I'm betting you girls will have a great time!

Just a thought regarding motion sickness...
Has she tried wearing Seabands? They seem to help my sister who gets motion sickness on rides/boats/etc. Just a thought.

Have fun in DL!

She should try taking Gravol before going on the rollercoasters. I have alot of motion sickness to and Gravol has helped me wonders.

Have a great vacation! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter