• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Work for Disney

Who wants to work for Disney?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
My dream job is to be an imagineeer. And I would love to do the College Program!

Yes, absolutly! Ideally I would love to be a character for a while, Belle would be my preferance because she's my favorite, and then later work in their wedding department or something with writing. I'm not totally sure what I'm doing in college so I suppose it will all depend!pooh:

It'd be amazing to be an Imagineer! but I don't think I'm creative enough for that, so...
Anything, really. Anyway I can be part of the magic :D Hopefully I'll be able to do the DCP!

I would love being an imagineer or a princess. One thing that sux about my hair, i would probably have to be merida or someone like that.:earboy2: but i would love to work at disney

I am planning on applying for Fall Advantage 2016! I may want to work for Disney full time but I'm not sure yet. My dream is to work at Indiana Jones or Tower of Terror!

I would love being an imagineer or a princess. One thing that sux about my hair, i would probably have to be merida or someone like that.:earboy2: but i would love to work at disney

All Disney princesses have to wear wigs, even if they have hair that looks like a princess. It more matters about your features. You you have a chance to be your favorite princess!:goodvibes

I kind of have a (newish) dream to write a screenplay and maybe song lyrics for a disney movie, but my real all time dream is to become a fiction novel author.

I'd like to do the DCP and/or work for a few years in any position open at the time. It'd be absolutely perfect to work anywhere in Disney. :lovestruc

Orreed said:
All Disney princesses have to wear wigs, even if they have hair that looks like a princess. It more matters about your features. You you have a chance to be your favorite princess!:goodvibes

Yay!! I could be like Ariel or belle!

Some friends and I are going to attempt to do the college program together one term in the near future (probably a summer term).

I think I'd like to work as a photographer, vacation planner, or in attractions.

My dream job is to write screenplays for their animation studios. I'll be majoring in English with a concentration in writing this fall, and hopefully through internships I'll find an in with the company that they might give me a chance after graduate school.

I would definitely want to do the college program, and maybe if that lead to a bigger career than I would work for Disney. I don't necessarily want to work in the park, but maybe somewhere in the corporate end of things one day in the future!

I plan on being an imagineer! I really hope to go to UCLA mainly because of their imagineering course and the amazing volleyball...now I just have to get an athletic or academic scholarship. :D. I want to be the one thinking of the theme/design of the ride and how it will work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter