World cup football (soccer)

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
We are planning to visit disney when the world cup is being played in korea/Japan in june and was wondering if any venues at disney like ESPN were showing any of the matches live
Thanks paulh

I was at WDW during the 1998 World Cup and the games were shown on tv in resort room. I think it was ESPN, could be wrong though. I do remember there were some bars on International Drive showing games.

From what I understand most of the matches will be aired live and because of the time difference most of the matches will be aired very early in the morning (6 am EST). My husband is a huge soccer fan so I will check with him to see if there is a website listing dates, times and stations.

Autumn

I'm sure since timing will be an issue that you'll see many live in the ESPN CLub but the may play them on tape on ABC/ESPNs. It seems everytime we go down there is a match to watch. What we do is get a booth in ESPN and ask the server to put on the match on our TV. LAst year we saw the USA/Mexico qualifier and this trip we will see the USA/Honduras friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter