World of Cars beta sign up

thanks I heard reports that it's going to look awesome. Rats there are error on the page.

I got on and played a bit, definitely a cute game. Similar to how Faeries is.

(1000th post woot)

I got an invite at the end of last week, and forgot to check it out ROFL.

Been raining here for days... and days... and... sigh.

I always miss beginning of some good game. I missed beginning of yoville, then I realized I lost many months of smallworlds too...

Looks neat, but it keeps disconnecting me, lol. Will try again later.

I've just signed up to see what it's like. I've finally decided it's time to replace VMK with something!! :thumbsup2

Hey, everyone. Glad to see they finally started this game. When I first heard they were making it, I figured it would probably be the only online game other than VMK that I would try. I haven't signed up yet and I see the beta has already been going on for a little while now. Have I missed anything that seems significant?

Well, I've been playing for a couple of days and it seems like it has some potential. How often is everyone else playing?

I was playing quite a lot, but now I've sort of done everything it's getting a little tiresome. It's alright though, I'm not a big fan of the fact you're going to have to pay for upgrades and such though, it would be nice to have another free game that's fun for everyone.

I didn't realise we were going to have to pay for upgrades. That sucks. I've been playing it and it seems fun so far.

Thankyou! My sons LOVE it :)

Edit: I appear to have made a car previously somewhere and gave myself quite an odd name LOL

It would be cool if we could all reunite in one game again :goodvibes ... off to check it out ...

I was playing quite a lot, but now I've sort of done everything it's getting a little tiresome.

Same here. I finished the quests and now there's nothing to do but drive around randomly. I heard it's getting canned anyway. Too bad. Could have been a good game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter