World of Coke Opening

mskayo

Earning My Ears
DH is a MAJOR Coke collector and we are really looking forward to the World of Coke opening at Disney Springs. The only info I've found for the opening date is that it will be among several stores that will open 5/15 or after. Problem is we have a trip to Vegas planned on 5/15. We would happily cancel this trip so as not to miss opening day at WOC!! Has anyone seen a firm date? Maybe at the construction site?

This is not a World of Coke location. This is a Coca-Cola Store. There is not a firm date for the opening of the store.

It would not surprise me if this opened on May 15th with a lot of the other stores. This looks pretty far along, at least on the outside.

DH is a MAJOR Coke collector and we are really looking forward to the World of Coke opening at Disney Springs. The only info I've found for the opening date is that it will be among several stores that will open 5/15 or after. Problem is we have a trip to Vegas planned on 5/15. We would happily cancel this trip so as not to miss opening day at WOC!! Has anyone seen a firm date? Maybe at the construction site?

There is a Coke store in Las Vegas. Just go to that one instead. The one at Disney Springs will be very similar to the Vegas one, as far as I have read the only thing that will be at Disney that isn't at Vegas is a Polar Bear meet and great.

The Coke store in Disney Springs will open sometime between 15th May and 1st July. There is no firmer date than that at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter