• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World of Color and Dining? (Solo Traveler)

mf1973

Earning My Ears
Long time lurker here….

I’m going to be in the LA area for a business conference and have a bit of free time to myself so I am probably going to check out California Adventure. (Saturday June 23rd).

Do you need a fast pass or a World of Color Dining reservation for World of Color?

If fast pass is needed– then what time do they stop distributing them? I probably won’t be getting into the park until about 2 PM and not sure if they will still be available.

Also – I’d rather not do the dining package as I’ll be travelling solo.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks

There should be some type of fastpasses available at that time. I went last August solo and did the dining package for WOC and I had the best spot in the whole park.

Long time lurker here….

I’m going to be in the LA area for a business conference and have a bit of free time to myself so I am probably going to check out California Adventure. (Saturday June 23rd).

Do you need a fast pass or a World of Color Dining reservation for World of Color?

If fast pass is needed– then what time do they stop distributing them? I probably won’t be getting into the park until about 2 PM and not sure if they will still be available.

Also – I’d rather not do the dining package as I’ll be travelling solo.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks
If you for sure want to see WOC then FP or Dining is highly recommended.

In general WOC is not a good choice for a day trip because it consumes so much time in the waiting process. If you are willing to risk a poor view you can shorten that a lot.

See "World of Color Superthread" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=37986447

There should be some type of fastpasses available at that time. I went last August solo and did the dining package for WOC and I had the best spot in the whole park.

I'm not the OP but thanks for your response! I'm doing a solo trip next week and booked the dining package but was feeling a little unsure about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter