World Of Color Dessert Party Release

TheyCallMeStacey

Mouseketeer
Do they typically open up tickets at 60 days? I'm at that window now, and the dates are greyed and not blue (available to select). Just wondering if I'm missing anything. This should be after the refurbishment is scheduled to end.

Do they typically open up tickets at 60 days? I'm at that window now, and the dates are greyed and not blue (available to select). Just wondering if I'm missing anything. This should be after the refurbishment is scheduled to end.
It does usually release at 60 days, so I'm not sure why it isn't available yet. Maybe check back in a little while to see if it opens.

World of Color is currently under refurbishment and no return date has been announced. When a date is announced, then reservations for that date and subsequent dates will be released. Yes there is a 60-day reservation window for the Dessert Party.

World of Color is currently under refurbishment and no return date has been announced. When a date is announced, then reservations for that date and subsequent dates will be released. Yes there is a 60-day reservation window for the Dessert Party.
I was under the impression that they announced Feb 29 as the end date for refurbishment. I guess I'll have to be patient :)

at least in the past, the dessert party didn't always release at the 60 day mark. Usually, yes, but not always.. So assuming that WOC show is happening the day you are interested in, even if the party doesn't show up, don't be too concerned.

I'm trying to get it for March 2nd or 3rd and it's still greyed out. I'm checking daily so if I see March dates open up I'll post here.

Didn't they just announce an early return this week? It seems all the dates in Jan are already sold out

Didn't they just announce an early return this week? It seems all the dates in Jan are already sold out
That's the big question. WOC has been announced to be resuming this month, but the dessert party page still has a notice at the top about WOC not returning until March. So nobody seems to know if they've opened those reservations yet.

Thank you! I’ve been checking for our dates for the last few days. I got ours too for late January.
That is great!!!! We are going on the 27th... I am so happy to have this checked off the list. With the lack of entertainment etc I am so happy to get this. My daughter is preg with her second and we are doing a short trip so having something she can sit down and enjoy along with some snacks is perfect.

I am with you, waiting for March dates to open, not sure what is going on because there is a return date for WOC. Hopefully they open March soon!

I booked it...but after reading reviews and seeing the dessert plate...I quickly canceled. No way is it worth $350 for my family of four to have seats for WoC. We'll find another way to watch it.

That is great!!!! We are going on the 27th... I am so happy to have this checked off the list. With the lack of entertainment etc I am so happy to get this. My daughter is preg with her second and we are doing a short trip so having something she can sit down and enjoy along with some snacks is perfect.
We are going the 27th too! We booked the 2nd show.

I tried to talk DH into the dessert party, but no dice. I suppose we will have to save it for a time when we have a party of 4. He's still traumatized by our last WoC dessert experience when we were sat with some unhappy folks (they didn't realize it was shared seating for parties of 1 or 2).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter