World of color dessert party?!

The time on my dessert party reservation is 8:15. Is that the "line up" time? Entertainment schedule has not been released for my day yet, but the park closing time is 10:00. Any guesses on showtime? Thank you!

The time on my dessert party reservation is 8:15. Is that the "line up" time? Entertainment schedule has not been released for my day yet, but the park closing time is 10:00. Any guesses on showtime? Thank you!

I have the same check in time. I believe the actual show starts at 9pm

Has anyone experienced this event with a party of 6? I know it would be crowded at 1 table, but it was be really awkward to have 2 people sitting at a different table with other guests. Thanks!

No personal experience but when I did this in May, they pushed two of the tables together for a group of 6 next to me. But it was not as popular/known yet, so not sure how it is handled now.

No personal experience but when I did this in May, they pushed two of the tables together for a group of 6 next to me. But it was not as popular/known yet, so not sure how it is handled now.

Thanks! That would be wonderful! Crossing my fingers! :)

Has anyone experienced this event with a party of 6? I know it would be crowded at 1 table, but it was be really awkward to have 2 people sitting at a different table with other guests. Thanks!
We were a party of 6 and they did not push tables together for us. We had two at the next table. Was not too awkward our sides were right next to our group.

We were a party of 6 and they did not push tables together for us. We had two at the next table. Was not too awkward our sides were right next to our group.

While not as good as everyone together, it helps to know it wasn't too awkward. :) Thanks!

we had two tables next to each other for our party of 7

Apologies if this has been asked to death already but....

Would you recommend a high or low table for a short wife and a 7 and 5 year old who has their mother's genes?

I read somewhere that someone was able to make a special advanced request for a fruit and cheese plate only. I'm not big on desserts, but LOVE cheese. I am very interested in the WOC dessert party for the dedicated seat, but I know my desserts will go to waste!

If anyone has done this, do you have a photo of what it looks like? Thanks!

I read somewhere that someone was able to make a special advanced request for a fruit and cheese plate only. I'm not big on desserts, but LOVE cheese. I am very interested in the WOC dessert party for the dedicated seat, but I know my desserts will go to waste!

If anyone has done this, do you have a photo of what it looks like? Thanks!

You can ask them in advance and the Chefs will accommodate.

Thank you, thank you to everyone on this thread! I booked Tuesday, Jan 31st and our experience was wonderful! It was lovely to be sitting down for the show.

When my son & I arrived to line-up there were a lot of people in line already. I figured we had no chance of getting a high table. I also expected to be seated with another group of two. We waited about 30 minutes and then they started to usher everyone in. At one point we were all stopped so the FP people could rush in.

To my surprise, not only did we get a high table, we were given one without another table in front of us. Neither high or low! We were in front of the fence. No one else was seated with us either! We were seated at least 15 minutes before the Wheel game started.

My son loved it. Both the World of Color show and the desert party. He said we were VIPs. (chuckle) We managed to bring his souvenior cup safely home. I had the blue alocholic drink, which was good, and we were told the non-alocholic drinks (including hot chocolate) were unlimited. Our server gave us 2 bottles of water each.

Ohh, I almost forgot. I didn't realize before-hand so this might help someone. We were given carry-out boxes for what we were not able to finish. That was nice! We brought the leftovers to our room for the next day. I didn't ask - she brought us the boxes.

Question about the souvenir cups:

They are only for kids and are included with the price? I've read blogs, posts that say they are included/not included so I'm assuming things have changed over time...just not sure what the current situation is.

This is such a long thread but great info. My apologies if these have already been answered.
Are the macaroons Gluten Free?
What is the cost?
Thanks So much!

This is such a long thread but great info. My apologies if these have already been answered.
Are the macaroons Gluten Free?
What is the cost?
Thanks So much!

So I found the cost is $79!?!!! Wow just for dessert? Are you guaranteed seats? what happens if it gets canceled due to rain? And it is just cheese, fruit and a couple of desserts with drink? Thanks!

So I found the cost is $79!?!!! Wow just for dessert? Are you guaranteed seats? what happens if it gets canceled due to rain? And it is just cheese, fruit and a couple of desserts with drink? Thanks!
Yes you are guaranteed an actual seat/chair. All other options give only a standing view. In addition to that you get a plate of desserts, cheeses & fruit plus a basket of bread. You are also allowed upto 2 alcoholic beverages (champagne or world of cooler "blue drink") & unlimited other nonalcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, water, etc). To me it is totally worth it for being able to SIT after a long day and not have to STAND for 2 hours (standing one place kills me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter