• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World of Color Return?

I have a July 12th CC WOC dining package. Has anyone had a dining package cancelled? Would they cancel the dining package if they're not showing WOC that night? I hope I can get some answers before we leave.... This is my first DLR trip, and my honeymoon. I've been dreaming of seeing WOC for years now. I really hope it will be back by then. :worried:

Do they only cancel dessert parties in this case or will they cancel dining packages as well? Because I definitely don't want to eat on a restricted CC menu if I'm not even getting WOC out of it. I want those fried biscuits! :upsidedow

Do they only cancel dessert parties in this case or will they cancel dining packages as well? Because I definitely don't want to eat on a restricted CC menu if I'm not even getting WOC out of it. I want those fried biscuits! :upsidedow
Your dinning package should be canceled. At this point if I were you and hadn’t been contacted yet I would cancel the package and just rebook a regular reservation.

If I were you I'd call them and either switch it to a Paint the Night package if possible (chairs!) or just a regular dinner. If you wait for them to call you, availability may be less...

Oh no!! Now I'm guessing my turn in coming. Probably going in order by date. I wonder if they'll hold off on the July ones for a bit with the hope that it MIGHT be back?

If they cancel WOC on June 27, we are likely doing dining package for PTN and I will probably cancel our PTN Sonoma Terrace on Monday June 25 if someone needs one.

I'm in a disneyland group on FB, and a couple of people on there said that they were told that WOC will still be showing, but they are canceling all dining and dessert party reservations. That doesn't make sense to me. Why would Disney give up that extra money?!? I didn't actually talk to the person that called me. The voicemail said my dessert party was being cancelled due to technical difficulties.

I'm in a disneyland group on FB, and a couple of people on there said that they were told that WOC will still be showing, but they are canceling all dining and dessert party reservations. That doesn't make sense to me. Why would Disney give up that extra money?!? I didn't actually talk to the person that called me. The voicemail said my dessert party was being cancelled due to technical difficulties.

That would be weird and makes absolutely no sense, but then again, some Disney decisions rarely make sense to me. Here's hoping for July still! Let us know if you hear anything else on the other group!

I did talk to Jodi at Disney. But I did not ask any questions and just said "thanks".

i wonder what technical difficulties the dessert party and dining has...? :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter