World of colour

Courtney Disney 2019

Earning My Ears
What time do you suggest lining up for World of Colour viewing? We are here today and have reserved with the virtual queue. Also a preference between yellow or blue seating?

I managed to get a virtual queue entry for WofC. we weren’t given a choice of which side (yellow / blue) to enter from, but received a message reminder with the assigned side. We got yellow. People started entering right away when it opened (i can’t remember exactly when it opens……obviously earlier the better to get a railing spot so no one is blocking your view.). But we went at 8:30 and got a great spot on the second tier. Yes, I had a row of people in front of me standing along the railing, but I still saw everything I needed to. It was quite lovely and didn’t feel crowded at all and had a lot of space around me. Be careful of the “wet zone”. There are signs that tell you which sections will get wet. I sat half way up and still managed to get sprayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter