World Showcase Dining Suggestions

antmr7

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone

What are some of your favorite restaurants to eat at in the World Showcase with kids?

Also which one is the best use of a dining plan credit from your experience?

Thanks

My favorite is Biergarten. My kids love the options and the entertainment. Best value on the DP might be Akershus (princess character meal).

Best value IMO:

Akershus Dinner
Biergarten, I think lunch is now the same menu and price

Teppan Edo is excellent and is a lot of food. They are now open for lunch as well. Akershus is a fun atmosphere, but I am not a fan of the menu. The Biergarten is fun with a good variety.

DD loves Chefs de France.
Akershus has the princesses but the lunch/dinner food it not appealing to us (last we ate there was 2015).

DD loves Chefs de France.
I agree 100% with DD. The "Mac and Cheese" is my favourite meal at WDW and I love the atmosphere of the room on the side closest to Future World. We also like Tutto Italia although we haven't eaten there in years.

Biergarten is a ton of fun with kids. Id recommend that.

Teppan Edo is a great show for the kids as well. It's a hibachi restaurant.

Another vote for Biergarten. It's a good value on the DDP and my kids enjoyed the live music.

Not as good of a value, but my kids also enjoyed San Angel Inn. The food isn't amazing, but the atmosphere is super cool and you get to watch the boats from the 3 Caballeros go by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter