• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

World Showcase

pigletlover91

"We believe in our idea - a family park where pare
i was reading an article about charactor signing and how people do other creative things like sign a baseball t-shirt or piollowcase. My parents say im to old for charactors. (sad I know :sad2:) So i was thinking other ways I could use tht idea. So i came up with doing that while walking around world showcase with the cast members from the different countries. I don't want to a baseball or t-shirt. i want to do something small that can fit in my bag.Thanks for the help!! Have a magical day! :wizard:

I did that with the masks that you can make. I had a cast member at every country write the year in their language. It's my favourite way of marking a trip. So far I have one from 08 and one from 09. I can't wait for my next on in 2010!

Have you ever made a passport? My mom made mine and I have a stamp and my name from every country. We went to the Nemo place first and I got that necklace to put around your neck and walked around World showcase with that. I didn't have to carry one of those masks and I was content because I had my name in different languages. So happy after that I still have that passport.

You can't wear the shirt though. They're not allowed to sign the shirt if it's being worn at the time.

I did that with the masks that you can make. I had a cast member at every country write the year in their language. It's my favourite way of marking a trip. So far I have one from 08 and one from 09. I can't wait for my next on in 2010!

Awesome! I do this as well, I have about 4 of these and i hope to continue on the tradition!

I don't know if you get what I'm talking about. They have a kid cot stop in The Nemo place (I don't know the name right now :confused3) But it has a necklace that says kid cot stop on it and It has like five holes on the bottom. I took that aroung world showcase in stead of carring a mask... Altough some of you might like to carry it. You can get the stamps and your name on the peices of paper they give you. It's so much easier to carry around... and when it's done you can put it in a backpack. Mine's still hanging in my room from years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter