Worldmark to Toy Story lot

Imdboss

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have recent experience walking from Worldmark on Katella to the Toy Story lot via the Katella entrance? I’ve only been able to find info that is 10+ years old. We are wondering if you can enter the lot via Katella (I believe it’s the cast member lot entrance) vs having to enter via Harbor Blvd which would defeat the purpose since at that point we might as well walk all the way to DL.

Thank you!

There are always signs saying no entry at that Katella entrance.

You might as well just walk to the park via Clementine street and Disney way.

Yes you can totally do this. We do it regularly. My family used the walkway from Katella into the lot on our trip in early December. I have talked with cast members on almost every trip and they just ask that we stick to the designated walking paths. You will enter on the east side of the entrance pass through a green chain link gate, along some green bollards and will cross the bus lane just before the hill the busses go up. Head towards the bathrooms, turn left just after the bathrooms over to security. I recommend you use the Worldmark doors on the south side of the building instead of the main doors at the resort. I believe the signs are for cars entering not necessarily pedestrians. The Worldmark folks will tell you that they can't say anything about using that entrance but Disney certainly won't turn you away.

Yes you can totally do this. We do it regularly. My family used the walkway from Katella into the lot on our trip in early December. I have talked with cast members on almost every trip and they just ask that we stick to the designated walking paths. You will enter on the east side of the entrance pass through a green chain link gate, along some green bollards and will cross the bus lane just before the hill the busses go up. Head towards the bathrooms, turn left just after the bathrooms over to security. I recommend you use the Worldmark doors on the south side of the building instead of the main doors at the resort. I believe the signs are for cars entering not necessarily pedestrians. The Worldmark folks will tell you that they can't say anything about using that entrance but Disney certainly won't turn you away.
Thank you for the very helpful info!

Yes. You can enter this way as Dacookies said. We did this many times when we stayed at the Cambria. Very convenient when you have sore feet! Have a fun trip. ☺️

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...n-entrance-off-katella.3900546/#post-64403561

I am disappointed that my thread didn't show up on your search - I even have a picture! (and the sign on the left is no longer there) 😁

But more importantly - YES, I will reaffirm all the yes comments! We did this mid December. As mentioned above, we found entering on the left as you are facing this entrance, and walking straight along the green little fence until you see a building (restrooms and signs) across the street, and crossing there in the crosswalk. This is better that walking diagonally across the lot right after you enter IMHO.

Also added benefit of going through security there instead of the Harbor entrance.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...n-entrance-off-katella.3900546/#post-64403561

I am disappointed that my thread didn't show up on your search - I even have a picture! (and the sign on the left is no longer there) 😁

But more importantly - YES, I will reaffirm all the yes comments! We did this mid December. As mentioned above, we found entering on the left as you are facing this entrance, and walking straight along the green little fence until you see a building (restrooms and signs) across the street, and crossing there in the crosswalk. This is better that walking diagonally across the lot right after you enter IMHO.

Also added benefit of going through security there instead of the Harbor entrance.
Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter