• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Worlds Best BBQ

Tantorini

least frequent poster
Okay.. maybe it's not the BEST.. but when you figure how simple it is.. wow.. it's the best :)

It's our *Football Food* ..

Beef Brisket (size doesn't matter, size according to your family)
Put in Crock Pot on low - or - make a tin foil pouch and put it in the oven on 250
Cover meat with a Beer (we like to use a hearty beer like Guiness, but any will do)
Cook on low (or 250) all day .. we like to go 8hrs at least

An hour before serving, take the meat out of the beer.
Remove excess fat and cut into loose cubes. Put meat into baking dish and cover liberally with BBQ sauce (we use KC Masterpiece, but whatever on sale is good as well!!) Bake until the sauce is warm and bubbly!

We serve it with rolls and mashed potatos :) Leftovers make for great sandwiches!

(also, it freezes great - but I like to freeze the extra BEFORE the bbq sauce portion and then when I re-heat I add the BBQ sauce)

This is also my family in need meal (ie, when family friends have a crisis I like to drop it off on their doorstep because it is so family friendly)

:)
beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter