World's Biggest Mouse Party!

Hmmm... seems a bit of a skimpy time frame for celebrating the founder of the whole kit n' caboodle.... they even use the quote...

“As Walt said, ‘I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing—that it was all started by a mouse’,”.... so why so short of a celebration?

EDITED: Should have read the whole thing... looks like there with be SOMETHING in 2019 too, but no detail.... I would think they would do something pretty big for Mickey's 90th birthday.

Hmmm... seems a bit of a skimpy time frame for celebrating the founder of the whole kit n' caboodle.... they even use the quote...

“As Walt said, ‘I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing—that it was all started by a mouse’,”.... so why so short of a celebration?

EDITED: Should have read the whole thing... looks like there with be SOMETHING in 2019 too, but no detail.... I would think they would do something pretty big for Mickey's 90th birthday.
I think they coordinate the big thing with the opening of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway railway.

What are the odds....that is actually the week we are at Disney and are planning MK for the 18th. We are never there when these types of things happen pixiedust:

I just hope they’ll have some of the merchandise next year, as I made it there for 2017 at that time but this year I can’t :(

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. You would think the birthday celebration for him would last more than 2 days. Especially considering they start celebrating Halloween in mid August. I think it should be a month long celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter