Worried.....

reBLUE

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!
I'm sittin' here, planning our Universal Orlando vacation, when I read this topic: fotl

It basicly says that theres a rumor that FOTL will go through a big change when RP opens. Now, the main reason that i'm paying a premium to stay on-site is for FOTL. Do you think this will really happen? What can I do?

Thanks a million!

Do Well and Rock Steady,
reBLUE

It's just that, a rumor. I also have friends that work there & they haven't heard of any changes as of yet to FOTL.
I''m sure if they do change it, it will be in the papers and such.

We are also staying at RPR this July, mainly for FOTL. I think USO knows this is a HUGE perk, and many would not pay the rates if it were to disappear....we on these boards know of a few discount tricks but a lot of the general public will not pay rack rates when there are so many nice off-site hotels. I agree w/a poster on the other thread, that USO has the right to pull FOTL at any time...but I would be surprised if they were to do it at the opening of a new resort...one that will be receiving heavy media attention. I think you're safe for now...JMHO, and of course it IS nagging at the back of my mind, but logically it just doesn't make good business sense. Crazier things have happened, but I am keeping our ressies at RPR...and taking advantage of the 5 day bonus pass. If FOTL is discontinued at least we will have enough time to see most everything anyway. I think USO would prefer to not cause a public relations problem, with so many WDW fans...I am one of them, but had to take advantage of the 5 day tix...1/2 price of a 5 day hopper at WDW. I know there are 4 parks there..but it's been a rough year $$wise.
Plan your trip...it will be wonderful!

FOTL doesn't exist for the hotel guests. It is reserved for the people that pay for the guided tour at the park. You have Univesal Express access which will make you wait in line for a maximum of 15 minutes. Earl at one time did say at this time the UE access will be staying the same way as it is currently. He wouldn't elaborate if it would change in the future though.

Originally posted by Robert Walker
FOTL doesn't exist for the hotel guests. It is reserved for the people that pay for the guided tour at the park. You have Univesal Express access which will make you wait in line for a maximum of 15 minutes. .

I thiink probably 90% of us still call it FOTL even though we know what it is called now, just a habit, sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter