WORST attraction in the World! Final round!

Although it takes up a great chunk of the park, the speedway appeals to a demographic of young children where the park lacks in other attractions. Watch the enjoyment on their faces when they get to "drive". All it would take is an all electric (including cars), Tron or Wreck-It-Ralph overlay to be updated. Stitch, on the other hand is a total letdown. It's a confined space that smells like children's fear (pee) when you walk in, you're restrained like it's a ride and you end up not engaged in any meaningful way. It's dark and you see the tube lit up and yea, Stitch! #sarcasm

Stitch's Great Mistake could easily be replaced, but tourists still get fooled by this time waster.
Worst.Attraction.In.M.K.

Although it takes up a great chunk of the park, the speedway appeals to a demographic of young children where the park lacks in other attractions. Watch the enjoyment on their faces when they get to "drive". All it would take is an all electric (including cars), Tron or Wreck-It-Ralph overlay to be updated. Stitch, on the other hand is a total letdown. It's a confined space that smells like children's fear (pee) when you walk in, you're restrained like it's a ride and you end up not engaged in any meaningful way. It's dark and you see the tube lit up and yea, Stitch! #sarcasm

Stitch's Great Mistake could easily be replaced, but tourists still get fooled by this time waster.
Worst.Attraction.In.M.K.

Yes, this. I agree. Hey, I definetely want an upgrade on the Speedway, for sure. But Stitch, I just want those minutes back that I wasted on this "ride". So I vote Stitch as the worst attraction in WDW.

This is tougher than I thought having read everyone's comments.

Which is the worse attraction? STITCH absolutely, positively, no doubt in my mind at all.

Which would I rather see go away? Speedway because of the huge amount of real estate it occupies that could be redeveloped into so many better things, but that wasn't the question.

So I vote for Stitch.

This is tough! I don't hate Stitch and didn't have it on my worst list, but my kids love the Speedway + I have too many memories from my childhood tied into the Speedway. Based on the choices, I have to say...

Stitch :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter