WORST attraction in the World! Round two!

Stitch's Great Escape vs. The Magic Carpets
Ellen's Energy Adventure vs. Primeval Whirl

Journey Into Imagination vs. Mission: Space
Tomorrowland Speedway vs. Triceratops Spin

I had to copy and paste my choices cause I'm old and can't remember. My answers below:

Stitch (in all fairness I haven't ridden magic carpets but could it be worse?)
Ellen - again haven't ridden primeval whirl but Ellen is just too long

Mission Space - like older version of figment but still figment is figment
Speedway - again haven't ridden Triceratops Spin but Speedway smells and makes me sick

We actually happen to enjoy Primeval Whirl. It's a must-do on our visits. We even get FPs for it to make sure we get on without a long wait. I don't really understand why so many people complain about it. It's a really fun ride.

Stitch's Great Escape
Primeval Whirl

Journey Into Imagination
Tomorrowland Speedway - what a waste of space

This one is a bit tougher for me.

Stitch's Great Escape (And it hurts, cause Stitch deserves so much better)
Primeval Whirl, but only by a smidge

Journey Into Imagination
Tomorrowland Speedway

We actually happen to enjoy Primeval Whirl. It's a must-do on our visits. We even get FPs for it to make sure we get on without a long wait. I don't really understand why so many people complain about it. It's a really fun ride.
I don't mind it either. We rode it twice without getting off.
Leigh didn't like it because of his back, but I'm sure he'll be fine this time round.

Stitch's Great Escape - I'd rather ride around at least looking at Adventureland than sit in a dark, fake-smoke smelling room getting more and more frustrated by the second.
>:(
Ellen's Energy Adventure - I haven't done either, but Primeval Whirl actually looks fun (I don't think I'd do well on it, but it's fun to watch:sick:). A ride about energy? Doesn't appeal to me.:bored:

Mission: Space - I don't think I could handle either side. And it's seems like a high pressure gig - I don't do well under stress;)
Tomorrowland Speedway - at least the flying Dinos aren't choking the guests with fumes!:crazy2:

Stitch (It was painful to even type this out:earboy2:)
Ellen's Energy Adventure

Journey Into Imagination
Triceratops Spin

Stitch's Great Escape
Ellen's Energy Adventure

Mission: Space
Triceratops Spin

Stitch's Great Escape
Primeval Whirl

Journey Into Imagination
Triceratops Spin

It's an age thing..
The kids LOVE it but I just can't deal with the 90 degree turns at those speeds... 35 years ago I would have loved it as well but now it just HURTS!

We haven't hit that age yet. DD is 20. DW and I are only 52 and 51. I'm sure there will come a point when we can't handle the thrill rides but until then we'll keep at it.

ARGH!!!! I am 50 so you must have found the Fountain of YOUTH! Do tell!!!!

I am too easy to please because I like most of these bad rides. I like Stitch. It's silly and you get to sit inside for awhile. It means a lot on a hot day. So thanks to everyone who doesn't like this ride for making my wait short!

The Magic Carpets (It's just Dumbo with carpets.)
Ellen's Energy Adventure (I have never done this ride but it just doesn't appeal to me at all)
Journey Into Imagination
Triceratops Spin (Speedway chokes you on fumes and feels out of place, but I have good memories on that ride)

Stitch's Great Escape
Ellen's Energy Adventure

Journey Into Imagination
Tomorrowland Speedway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter