Worst Band Thread

Roxter79 said:
I'm sure you did not come up with that word all by yourself. I'm sure plenty of people have said it before. :sad2:
honestly, i've never heard anyone say it before...i'm probably not the first person to EVER say it either though

Roxter79 said:
I hate NIN. Am I the devil too?
i never said she was like evil for not liking them...lol...it's like she cant believe i dont like outkast...sumthing like that

Roxter79 said:
i never said she was like evil for not liking them...lol...it's like she cant believe i dont like outkast...sumthing like that

Roxter79 said:

oh can you believe it....i have a friend who cant STAND the ramones!!! i know, unbelievable! she hates all old school punk bands....i dont know...she's bizzarre. okay i just about hate almost every 90's pop/rap/hiphop band

nightmare21rock said:
oh can you believe it....i have a friend who cant STAND the ramones!!! i know, unbelievable! she hates all old school punk bands....i dont know...she's bizzarre. okay i just about hate almost every 90's pop/rap/hiphop band

so? im not really fond of the ramones either. they really dont seem to impress me. its boring.

yeah i hate bands that stick to the rigid generic hardcore song setup that goes from two-step to breakdowns, such as bands like Bury Your Dead, Atreyu, etc. but then again i hate the garbage that some bands put out these days that say they are "creative" meanwhile the whole song is just guitar slides, banging on drums, and smashing keyboards and screaming really high in a song thats only like 30 seconds long.....example: The Locust, Cradle of Filth, etc.

i like hardcore/metalcore/grindcore music, but sometimes it gets a little played out and repetitive.

old punk can just get boring and the song goes nowhere.

some pop artists really arent that bad but can get annoying

country is just stupid.

alternative music today is all the same. all the bands sound like Creed.

and thats really all i hate. im very open minded in music and i listen to alotta things, but not everything is to my liking.

I hate GC and SP and Arivl and HILARY DUFF and all of those boy pop singers. i just think boys shouldn't sing pop :rotfl:

I hate Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan... P O S E R S

Slightly delayed, but I feel the need to defend a few artists.. I love Britney Spears. I don't care if she lip-synchs, I've known everytime I see her, but I think she's a good performer, and that's all I care about. And let me just say, I LOVE G-UNIT and 50... So .. yeah. :) (ps The Massacre is really good) (pps, there's a wicked negative vibe with all the closed-minded-ness here... eg: I only like rock, evrything else sucks)

xCourxCorex said:
Slightly delayed, but I feel the need to defend a few artists.. I love Britney Spears. I don't care if she lip-synchs, I've known everytime I see her, but I think she's a good performer, and that's all I care about. And let me just say, I LOVE G-UNIT and 50... So .. yeah. :) (ps The Massacre is really good) (pps, there's a wicked negative vibe with all the closed-minded-ness here... eg: I only like rock, evrything else sucks)

I agree 100%.

Jurassic 5 is the best rap group ever

indianaisforlovers said:
Anyone going to Warped in Indianapolis or Cinci??
im goin to the one here in pittsburgh

another band i hate is coldplay! UGH! i hate hialry duff and lindsay lohan...they need to stick with acting! umm...i dont know...i HATE relient k...
also i HATE ashlee simpson and Jessica Simpson...

actually, Jessica simpson is pretty awesome. i dont like her music, but i think she's funny ...she's cool

i love lil jon :rotfl: "Yeeeeeahhhh!" :rotfl: mm great

i love coldplay :love: must get new album!!!! :teeth:

all girl singers can go away :sad2: ashlee, jessica, christina, britney, HILARY, LINDSAY...yep, all of them

Question.... I need some suggestions on your favorite songs.??? Any kind of music, artist, whatever.. My brain is fried and I have less than two days to choreograph a routine for one of my final exams... I'm out of good songs to use, so puhhhleaaaaaase reply! danke ! :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter