Worst Disney Ride Ever?

I mean, Superstar Limo was pretty bad!

Luigi's Flying Tires was just a remake of Flying Saucers from the 60's, but it wasn't that good then form what I've seen.

I have vertigo problems so any ride that would mess with that was my worse Disney rides.

For me, probably Living with the Land since the only reason I go is it's slow with AC. If a park in WDW is going with the ambitious name of name Future anything you really need to commit to it being forward thinking, always wondered why they don't open all that space up to businesses to showcase their stuff like Robotics etc.. It could almost be like a World's Fair type vibe and just host the theatrics, always changing with minimal investment.

I mean, Superstar Limo was pretty bad!

Luigi's Flying Tires was just a remake of Flying Saucers from the 60's, but it wasn't that good then form what I've seen.

What could possibly go wrong with this?

fls123234LARGE.jpg

Or these which the rider had absolutely no control. No pedal and the steering wheel wasn't connected to anything but just spun around.

6229d104663401085803b6da7ed0fd36.jpg

DL: Mad Tea Party Cups
CA: Goofy's Flight School
MK: Space Mountain
AK: Na'vi River Journey
HS: Star Tours
EP: Mission Space

Journey into no imagineering. The one without either Dreamfinder or Figment. The current one isn't much better but that one was awful.
Supercheap Lamos. Then again that ride was the epitome of DCA. A cheap generic park deserved a cheap generic ride.
Primeval hurl. With all the plans for all that good stuff for beastly kingdom, THIS is what you put in? Yeah but we spent a lot of money making it look like the cheap tourist traps Disney was built so you could avoid. Throw in Triceratops spin while you at it. We already had Dumbo with rockets and Dumbo with flying carpets. Do we really need dumbo dinosaurs too?
Ok now I'm going to go beyond the rides.
Every single playground.... Look. I can take my kids to the playground for free at home. Why do I need one at a Disney park? Try building these at the hotel or something. Throw in the coloring stations at Epcot in here too.

Journey into Imagination. Have never understood the popularity of Figment. The whole ride is just too lame. We went last November with our 3 granddaughters 10, 8, and 6 and even they didn’t think it was that great.

It was the original verion that made people love Figment. After a sponsorship change, they redid it without Figment and it was not well received. The brought Figment back in, but the ride was still pretty similar. ItT's better, but nowhere near the what the original was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter