Worst movie EVER!

The Room, written by, directed by and starring Tommy Wiseau.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368226/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

It is considered one of the worst movies of all time. There is a cult following because of this.

Somehow, some way... I have managed to be forced into watching it TWICE. By the time I watched it the second time I had mostly forgotten that I had watched it... until I was like, "No... I know what's going to happen. Oh God, NO!"

My kids were very little when I took them to see Shark Boy and Lava Girl. It was playing at the local $2 theater and it was a super hot day in the summer. At least it was two hours in air conditioning. That's the best I can say for it.

They're teenagers now and that's still our measure of all things bad. "Yeah, mom, it's bad, but is it Shark Boy & Lava Girl bad???" .

I work with a special needs little boy who watches Shark Boy every day. Since I work in his home with him, I get to see it too. I have grown to love it since it makes him so happy.

Spirited Away, American Beauty, Hateful Eight, Life of Pi and I'm sure many more

Never walked out of a film but when I get bored I get fidgety so that's when I know I'm not enjoying it and so does everyone around me :teeth:

Edit: for a typo

The Color Purple
My heart hurts for you both.

I'm not sure what is boring about The Color Purple. It's incredibly moving and wrought with so much emotion. IDK, I don't get how anyone can actually say that it's the worst movie of all time.

IDK, I don't get how anyone can actually say that it's the worst movie of all time.

Not when Birdemic, Samuri Cop, Battlefield Earth, Gigli, The Room, Manos: The Hands of Fate, The Conqueror, etc. exist.

I can understand not liking a movie, but worst movie EVER?

My heart hurts for you both.

I'm not sure what is boring about The Color Purple. It's incredibly moving and wrought with so much emotion. IDK, I don't get how anyone can actually say that it's the worst movie of all time.

You clearly watched a totally different movie then we did. We watched a poorly acted snoozefest.

You clearly watched a totally different movie then we did. We watched a poorly acted snoozefest.
LOL, yeah, we definitely watched different movies.

The acting on Secret Life of an American Teenager was bad; TCP?
tumblr_mb4clkv2pG1qj56zwo7_r1_250.gif

But it's alright--differing opinions. That's cool.

Noah. I had such high expectations but it was horrible. It actually has changed how I rate movies. Now they are on a scale from Noah to 10 lol
LOL

I think of "On a scale from 1 to Nature Valley Bar, how badly are you falling apart right now?" -- I think about this all the time. Pretty sure I'm straight up Nature Valley Bar 24/7.

UO but while it wasn't the worst movie ever, I hated Forrest Gump. I just couldn't sit through more than 15 minutes of that movie. I really kept trying too.
I adore Tom Hanks and I always 'try again' year after year and I just wish I could get into it.

Starship Troopers

I saw the other day that there is a sequel - why? Why, I ask?

I do get that it was (or was supposed to be) a satire, but I still hated it.

The Room, written by, directed by and starring Tommy Wiseau.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368226/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

It is considered one of the worst movies of all time. There is a cult following because of this.

Somehow, some way... I have managed to be forced into watching it TWICE. By the time I watched it the second time I had mostly forgotten that I had watched it... until I was like, "No... I know what's going to happen. Oh God, NO!"
Oh Hai Kogo Shuko!

That movie falls into the category of "so bad it's good!" I've seen it many many many times. It's best when viewed along with the RiffTrax guys, or at a viewing party kinda like they do for The Rocky Horror Picture Show... nothing like yelling "leave fat Britney Spears alone!" or "meanwhile back on Naboo..." at the screen while throwing handfuls of plastic forks and knives.

Gravity. Hated it. DH hated it. Both kids hated it. The DVD of it is now used as a coaster for drinks.
Oh my Lord - I thought I was the only one! I literally was hoping Sandra Bullock would just give up and we could all get it over with...

Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) with Jude Law & Haley Joel Osment. So horrendous that I actually make a disgusted face just thinking about it.
Seriously, how did that even happen? An icon like Spielberg + a gigantic budget + a talented cast + a potentially very-interesting premise = AI??? Incomprehensible. :confused: :eek:

Oh Hai Kogo Shuko!

That movie falls into the category of "so bad it's good!" I've seen it many many many times. It's best when viewed along with the RiffTrax guys, or at a viewing party kinda like they do for The Rocky Horror Picture Show... nothing like yelling "leave fat Britney Spears alone!" or "meanwhile back on Naboo..." at the screen while throwing handfuls of plastic forks and knives.
See, that was be an AWESOME way to watch it!

I watched it with someone (I can't remember who) once, then a second time with my boyfriend. All by ourselves.

If I could have RiffTrax, that'd make the movie SO much better!

The first movie my wife and I went on a date to see was Panic Room. What a piece of poo. About halfway through we looked at each other and both got up and left!

Worst kids movie was the Lego movie! Just terrible. Thankfully, I was able to catch a 30 minute nap.

Mine are George of the Jungle and Inspector Gadget. My kids, however, loved both movies and I had to sit through them twice in the movie theater and then countless times on VHS (pre-DVD days)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter