Worst movie EVER!

Oh crap...I never made it too the end of the book of Twlight. I am halfway through the last book....for years. I tried to make to the end but the pregnancy descriptions made me want to vomit, lol.

Let me assure you, those years you didn't read it all the way thru are the best years you didn't waste! ;)

I think there is a confusion between what is a actual bad movie and a movie you just personally didn't enjoy!

So many of the films in this thread are brilliant examples of film making, or story telling or just character studies.

Ok rant over...here is my list of really bad movies.

Batman v Superman
The Fountain
The Master
The Blair Witch Project
The Lorax
Strange Wilderness
Grandma's Boy
The Crow City of Angels
Cool World
Staying Alive
Exorcist 2 The Heretic
Striptease

One word: ThanksKilling.

Watch that movie and the phrase "bad movie" will take on a whole new meaning.

The princess bride

latest

Although I'm sure there is much more, here's my list of worst movies:
  • 200 Cigarettes
  • The Room
  • The majority of "new" horror movies especially the ones adapted from their much superior Japanese counterparts: The Ring, The Grudge, One Missed Call, etc.
  • The ENTIRE "found footage" genre: Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, Quarantine, etc.
  • Pearl Harbor
  • Eyes Wide Shut (Kubrick's ONLY awful film)
  • Cars 2
  • Home on The Range
  • The Twilight Series
  • Batman & Robin
  • the Happening
  • Mamma Mia
  • Brave

Although I'm sure there is much more, here's my list of worst movies:
  • 200 Cigarettes
  • The Room
  • The majority of "new" horror movies especially the ones adapted from their much superior Japanese counterparts: The Ring, The Grudge, One Missed Call, etc.
  • The ENTIRE "found footage" genre: Blair Witch, Paranormal Activity, Quarantine, etc.
  • Pearl Harbor
  • Eyes Wide Shut (Kubrick's ONLY awful film)
  • Cars 2
  • Home on The Range
  • The Twilight Series
  • Batman & Robin
  • the Happening
  • Mamma Mia
  • Brave
As someone who has seen Cars 2 more than 100 times...it isn't THAT bad. :lmao: The Ring scared the living stuffing out of me!!!! :scared1: But Mama Mia should NOT have happened!!!!!

i have three that I can remember...

jeepers creepers...by the end I was so mad lol
unfriended...by the end I was like can I get my 2 hours back?
the new poltergeist....I really loved the actress that played the mom but it could have been so much more...

i have three that I can remember...

jeepers creepers...by the end I was so mad lol
unfriended...by the end I was like can I get my 2 hours back?
the new poltergeist....I really loved the actress that played the mom but it could have been so much more...

High five for making it through Unfriended. That was truly awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter