Worst Things About Animal Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Okay, I promise, this is the last time I ask you these wide open questions, but we have one more episode to go with these topics! What do you think are the worst things about Animal Kingdom? Y'all basically said everything about the park was the best about it, so I'm super interested in hearing what you think the worst aspects are.

Its one of the hottest parks and I swear I get lost finding my way around every single time there. You would think with all the trees it would at least be cooler.
AK is built in a bowl. They basically dug a huge bowl and out the park inside it. They did this to create a suitable climate for the animals. So although there are a lot of trees they just keep the humidity inside said bowl, AK is also the coldest of the parks when it's cold

Okay, I promise, this is the last time I ask you these wide open questions, but we have one more episode to go with these topics! What do you think are the worst things about Animal Kingdom? Y'all basically said everything about the park was the best about it, so I'm super interested in hearing what you think the worst aspects are.
Way to hit AK on it's birthday ;)
I could do without Hester and Chester even though I do like the backstory of the land

The majority of the ride queues are in the heat with no AC. The only air conditioned wait I can think of is Dinosaur, and only when you enter the building.

Dinoland - While I love the Dinosaur ride I do feel Disney could do a lot better than what is currently offered in this land. The land as a whole seems like a waste of space to me.

Its cheap *** Eisner at his worst, but I do have to say my young kids LOVE that land. But yes without them I would never set foot in there.

Imagine a new Dinoland with an education tilt. I can envision an amazing dark ride with animatronics that educated people. And you could add a thrill ride motion simulator of some sort(after dumping the subpar Dinosaur ride). The boneyard is cool, I would keep that. But dump the crappy carnival attractions for an immersive land.

• Humidity
  • Finding Nemo - The Musical - not that there is anything wrong with the show itself, it's quite amazing, but it's feeling a bit old. It would be nice if they could introduce an updated show into the mix. This is more selfish on my part, as I want something new. But, I don't feel the same way about the Lion King.

I wish the different areas were more connected. In other words, I feel like we backtrack quite a bit because the paths to get to each area are not convenient. At MK I can get to Adventureland multiple ways, but at AK I'm more limited, if that makes sense.
But even with that, it is a family favorite and we love it!
Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter