Worth going to Boardwalk...

You could. Are you staying off site? If so, you'd have to pay to park at DHS or Epcot.

Otherwise, you could park at DHS and then walk to the Boardwalk (about 25-30 mins) or take the boat. That's probably the best option because the boat and walking path are before the gates to DHS. If you park at Epcot, you'll need a park hopper and/or park admission for that day because you will have to enter Epcot, walk through FutureWorld, and then around half the World Showcase and exit at the International Gateway. It's a longer walk and you'll need to enter the park.

Thanks for the reply. We are staying on site SSR. The DHS is a great idea as we never spend the whole day there anyway.

We may be in the minority but the Boardwalk doesn't do anything for us. We stay at the Beach Club and we may go to the Boardwalk once during our entire trip. And, that's only if we have a specific purpose for going over....maybe the bakery. Last time we grabbed a slice of pizza and the kids watched a magician for a little while. But, overall we thought it was kind of a let down.

The Boardwalk is great - if you're staying there - or at one of the other Epcot resorts. Also, if you plan on eating in that area or visiting Jellyrolls but if I wasn't staying/eating in that area, I wouldn't make a special trip over to see it. I certainly don't think you could spend a whole night there as the activities are limited - there are some nice shops but again, worth a special trip? In my opinion, no.

I loved the BW but I agree 30 mins is enough..you can also walked to the pool area and watch the Frozen fireworks if you are there at 9:15pm if there are scheduled

Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter