Would Anyone Be Interested In Breakfast At Cindys?

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
I know these PS's are REALLY hard to get so this may not come off, & that it maybe a bit 'young' for us :rolleyes: But Ive never done this& it would be fun, so I was just wondering if anyone fancies it one of the mornings?

Emma

I really like breakfast at the castle - having done it twice. I'd be interested in doing it again, but PS's are VERY hard to come by.

Barry I have done Cindy's a few times. The size of the dinning area is much smaller than the rest the characters seem to have more time with you. Most of the characters are the princesses and I have also seen Peter Pan and Wendy and sometimes the princes there too. It is just much more different than the rest. The others are great too.

I've never done this either. I'm be interested. I don't know if they can accommodate a large group, though. It's a very popular thing to do.

I have been what I call - EXTREMELY - lucky and have gotten PS's at CRT the past two times I've tried. So I would be willing to make a call if needed. For some reason I have no problems getting through and getting a table. They could accomodate a larger group - maybe up to 16 I would say in one area. They have an area next to where we sat in December that is like part booth and part chairs (one side is "booth seats" and then across from you on the other side of the table is chairs). That could accomodate a larger number and be the best place that I would think they would seat you. There are some "balcony" type areas, meaning they are up a step or two from the main seating area that they also could put a group I would imagine.

So if needed, I'd be happy to make the call for you all. Someone would just need to give me their info - name, where staying, when arriving, when leaving, and phone number. Oh...and date!

Chris, If your sure you wouldnt mind, when we have all the details, would you try and get us p.s's? You are going to join us though arent you??

Do you know the max number of people you can book for at once? Could we have two table, the 16 seater plus another one??

As soon as we have all the discon details, we can choose a date and take it from there.

Thanks

Emma

I had breakfast in the castle last October with the princesses. It really was fun, albeit overpriced and marginal food. But I'd do it again. It would be fun with a group of adults.

I will be more than happy to help with making the PS. But, have 2 or 3 dates in mind in case the first date doesn't get in. But I have not had any problems. Just get me the info the closer it gets. I doubt I will do this one as I've done it twice and to me, twice is enough for me! :D But I'm more than happy to help. I'm up at that hour anyway!!!!

Gee, thanks so much, Chris. What a sweetie-calling even though you won't be there. :D
We'd sure like for you to join us. It will be a whole new experience sharing it with a bunch of crazy Disney addicts like us. :) :)

That's what I'm afraid of Barb...they may not let me in ever again!!!!! ROFL

I don't know what the maximum number is Emma but I sure can call to find out! Wouldn't it be funny if we took the whole room!!!!! ROFL - doubtful but it would be funny!!!

During the Swan/Dolphin cheerleader meet in July, I believe 3 people had PS's for large groups of 10-12 people for a Sunday morning. We were incredibly lucky to have gotten those PS's then.

By the way, I thought the food was great both times I ate there.

If you guys wouldn't mind a newbie/lurker along, I'd like to go to. I've never had breakfast at the castle, only lunch. (I don't post much, but you guys just crack me up.)

TheLorax2000 - no problem:D

We should be able to choose a date soon once the offical things have been anounced. Then comes the hard bit of getting the p.s's

Emma

Please count me and DH in. We've had lunch at the Castle when it was King Stephens. ( we even bought the glass mugs to bring home---we are so touristy) not sure if I spelled that right--sorry. Thanks PattyN----can't wait to meet ya all.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter