Would Like to Rent Points Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmd0819

Mouseketeer
Is it too early to look for points to rent for December 2005? The dates will likely be 12/22-12/29. We would be looking for a 3 bedroom, or 3-4 single rooms.

I just learned about the possibility of renting points, so I apologize if I haven't given enough information. Please let me know if anything is available and the approximate cost.

Thanks!

You are currently outside the 11 month booking window, so nobody would be able to make you a reservation yet. Somebody will quite possibly be willing to start checking availability for you once the window opens up. I would be happy to do so, but that is going to take more points than I will have available (for example, it will take somewhere around 800-900 points for a Grand Villa at BCV or BWV).

Hope this helps!
Mike

We have 300-600 points that we would be willing to rent to you. Let us know and we will book on the 22 of this month.

lovewdwdvc said:
We have 300-600 points that we would be willing to rent to you. Let us know and we will book on the 22 of this month.

If you decide to take up lovewdwdvc's offer, we may be able to help you with the remaining points you will need to carry out your plans. Most of our available points (around 250) are at BWV, so it will also depend on whether their points are also at that resort. Just let me know if this is of any use to you.

Mike

We have enough points available to meet any of your vacation needs at WDW. Renting from one owner will likely be easier for you than piecing together a rental from two or more owners. Our points are at OKW allowing us to reserve 11 months ahead of your vacation. This would virtually guarantee availability in a grand villa if you choose to stay at OKW. References available. Write to DBBN@aol.com for complete details.

Denis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter