Would Like To Rent Points For Bwv 10-09-10-12-05.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNKBELL

DIS Veteran
Hi, I would like to rent points to stay in a Boardwalk Villa Studio standard view with daybed from 10-09-05 to 10-12-05 checking out on the 13th. Please let me know if you can help, Debi :mickeybar THANK YOU!!

Hi - I notice your in Kansas too. Where abouts? Kansas City area? I rent my points for $10.00 per point. I'll be happy to check for you if that price is agreeable.

Beth
Member 1994

Hi, What a small world!! We are in Wichita. $10.00 a point is fine. Could you check on availability for a standard view studio with daybed for October 9th through October 12th checking out on the morning of the 13th? We definately need a studio with a daybed because there are 2 adults, 3 children, and 1 infant. I called MS and they said that would be fine with a daybed studio. Do you need any more information? Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter