Would like to rent points for Oct/Nov 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

keriannhoward

Mouseketeer
I would like to buy points for a 5 night stay in either a studio or 1 bedroom in any resort for the nights of October 27th-November 1st. We're considering buying but want to rent first to see how we like it.

If anyone has points available that they're willing to discuss, please email me at keriann_h@yahoo.com

Thanks!

You should look at the points chart for how many points you need. Count how many for a studio and 1 bedroom and at which resort is top choice. Give the DVC owners more info and you might get the points you are looking for.

Point charts are on top of the forum and each resort has their own chart.
DVCers can only book their home resort for your dates right now but by the end of March begining of April anyone can book anywhere for you travel dates.. (11month window and 7 month window.)

Don't give up kkep looking at what points are being offered but you should have an idea of how many your looking for.

Sorry I'm not renting any of mine because I just became a DVC member about 2 weeks ago and I'm not give up my vacation time...lol (You'll feel the same when you buy)

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter